This stove is a must in your outdoor cooking. A great tool for backpackers, campers, hikers, hunters and geologists, etc.
- Made of aluminum alloy, copper alloy and stainless steel, lightweight, windproof and durable
- Three cellular furnace chambers with preheating device spitting the flame evenly and enhancing the thermal effect, making more powerful fire
- Foldable large size bracket, and with six-jaw folding horizontal bracket, strong and sturdy, anti-skid and stable, suitable for several persons using, the maximum bearing weight is 20kg
- Windproof shield design, effectively prevent flame from being extinguished and make the fire burning fully
- Inverted gas canister, rotary flame to create stronger firepower and more economical gas consumption
- Strong firepower and high efficiency, 6800W power rate and gathering the burning heat easily, be able to reach 800 - 900 Deg.C at once
- Ceramic electronic ignition design, be able to ignite the stove without outer flame, easy and convenient to use
- Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently
- Foldable, portable and compact, with the elastic spring button design, easy to be folded and be stored in the case, easy and convenient to carry
- Come with a pouch for convenient carry, perfect tool for outdoor camping, picnic, hiking, etc.
Material: copper alloy, aluminum alloy and stainless steel
Rated Power: 6800W
Maximum Bearing: 20kg
Ignition: electronic ignition (included)
Foldable Size: 17.1 x 17.1 x 17.3cm / 6.73 x 6.73 x 6.81 inches
Stretched Size: 27 x 27 x 30cm / 10.63 x 10.63 x 11.81 inches
How to Use:
1. Before ignition, examining the flame regulator to make sure it is in the closed position (clockwise as closed direction)
2. Check the stove seal O-ring to be sure it is in place and in good condition
3. Put the stove on the level of the solid surface, make sure the stove stand fully over tighten or you may damage the gas cartridge valve
4. After installing the tanks, check that the appliance is connected to the gas cartridge in a gas tight fashion, to make sure no signs of leakage
5. Open the flame adjuster 3/4 turn. After gas burst forth, please lighting up the flame
6. Turn the flame adjuster to desired flame setting. Proper flame will appear blue and orange and will smoothly adjust from low to high
7. Stove, after using, turn the flame adjuster off, counterclockwise to open tank connected with the valve, when the tank from the valve, there may be a small amount of gas evolution, waiting for stove to be cool before disassembling
Gas cartridge in the picture is not included.
With electric-spark ignition system, do not use the extra lighter to ignite the gas stove.
1.264 Package weight:
1.322 kg Package Size(L x W x H):
28.00 x 28.00 x 31.00 cm / 11.02 x 11.02 x 12.2 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Gas Stove, 1 x Pouch, 1 x English Manual