This bike front light is the best LED lamp for all you need! Say goodbye to your boring bike. Instead, this lamp has warning effect effectively improving safety riding and fancy at night or early morning which shows your cool personality.
Environmental PVC material
- High quality PVC material, can keep its durability and indestructibility even on the toughest terrains
High bright and efficient light
- With one XPG 350LM LED light, 100m lighting distance and 85 degree wide angle floodlight, with the side light, bright and durable, the lifespan is 3000 hours
- Powered by 2000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included), fully charged after 2.5 hours, be able to run 10 hours on the low lighting mode, the voltage of charger should be less than 5V, with the USB cable, easy and convenient to charge
Intelligent induction design
- Smart induction design, when the light around the outer circumstance is bright, the light will automatically be turned off, when it is darkness, the light will be turned on so that the light is able to last for a long time
4 lighting modes
- There are 4 lighting modes of the lighting, high, low, flash and SOS mode, the running time: 350LM high brightness: 5h, 150LM low brightness: 10h, 320LM SOS: 16h, 240LM flash: 30h
- IPX4 waterproof, can be used in rainy day but not submerging in water
- The red indicator light flashes when charging and the blue light will always be on when fully charged
Easy to install and remove
- Quick release bracket brings fast and easy installation, no tools required, a perfect tool for outdoor cycling
0.133 Package weight:
0.168 kg Product Size(L x W x H):
9.00 x 6.00 x 4.50 cm / 3.54 x 2.36 x 1.77 inches Package Size(L x W x H):
10.50 x 10.00 x 5.00 cm / 4.13 x 3.94 x 1.97 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Bike Front Light (Battery Included), 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Bracket
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.